In addition to general GP consultations there are more specialist clinics and servicesthat run through the week in the Bayston Hill Surgery:
- Asthma Clinic – this is a clinic for established asthmatics to review asthma control and treatment. It is predominately a nurse led clinic with doctor support.
- Minor Surgery – in this clinic minor skin and nail surgery is performed. People are referred from doctors in the practice if it is felt the problem can be dealt with in the minor surgery clinic. This is a doctor led service.
- Phlebotomy Sessions – available on Mondays, Thursdays and alternate Tuesday mornings. Also at Dorrington on alternate Tuesday mornings.
- Diabetic Clinic – this is a clinic for diagnosed diabetics to review diabetic control and treatment. It is predominately nurse led with doctor support.
- Childhood Vaccinations – routine childhood immunisations are given by our nurses.
- COPD and Spirometry Clinic – this is a clinic for diagnosed patients to review treatment. It is predominately nurse led with doctor support.
For more information on any of our clinics do not hesitate to contact the surgery.
In addition, see also: