- To provide the best possible quality service for our patients within a confidential and safe environment through effective collaboration and teamwork.
- To involve our patients in decisions regarding their treatment.
- To promote good health and well-being to our patients through education and information.
- To ensure that all member of the team have the right skills and training to carry out their duties competently, and they have opportunities to discuss and learn from problems or issues that arise at any time.
- To support continuity of care – wherever possible through personal continuity; but also through medical record continuity enabled by high quality medical records; and following guidelines based on best evidence, national, and local policy.
- To be an active and responsible member in our local health community ensuring our practice and services to our patients are commissioned and provided in a way most likely to meet their needs.
- To provide a learning environment where we train student and health professionals and are involved in teaching and research. This learning and continual improvement ethos runs through everything we do, we look to continuously make incremental improvements and learn lessons from delivering primary health care.